CRISIS NURSERY is:
· A safe and temporary home
· Available for daytime or overnight care
· For children ages 0 to 12
· Free of charge
· 24 hour crisis line, 365 days a year
· Emergency overnight care up to 72 hours by licensed CARE homes
· Crisis child care by licensed providers.
We believe that by helping you during a temporary crisis, we are helping your children.
Phone #: 507-434-9599
Toll Free #: 1-877-434-9599
The Crisis Nursery of Mower & Freeborn Counties is a program of the Parenting Resource Center, Inc., a non-profit organization established in 1977, and having a mission to provide services, resources, and prevention education to promote healthy, safe lifestyles for families within the community and has been a United Way Agency since 1979.
The responsibility of caring for children can place additional stress on parents. Parents who feel overwhelmed and who have nowhere else to turn can get help by calling CRISIS NURSERY of Mower & Freeborn Counties.
The PURPOSE of Crisis Nursery is to strengthen families and to prevent a family problem from becoming a child’s problem.
IN TIMES OF CRISIS such as:
· Unexpected stress
· Personal Issues
· Emergency Cancelations in Chid Care