The Parenting Resource Center is a non-profit organization serving Mower and Freeborn Counties in Minnesota. We serve people of any race, creed, gender, ethnic background, age income or geographic location.
105 1st Street SE, Suite A
Austin, MN 55912
Parent WarmLine is an outreach service provided to parents who need options to questions or concerns about child raising
Línea de Apoyo y Comprensión Paterna de los Condados de Mower y Freeborn:
Office Hours are
Monday through Friday,
The Parenting Resource Center Mission:
The mission of the Parenting Resource Center, Inc, is to provide resources, services and prevention education to promote healthy, safe lifestyles for families within communities.
The Supervised Visitation and Exchange Monitor Wanted
Provide supervision of family visits in the Seibel Center and is responsible for communicating with the agency supervisor, DHS when required, and for following all Seibel Center policies and procedures. Flexible hours required for day and evening/ and 2 ...weekends a month.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Six months of experience working with children and/or families preferred
• Ensure a safe and secure environment. Act immediately to remove all dangers or threats to the welfare of families and children. Use good judgment and clear communication when a safety intervention is required. Inform all appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• Provide the level of supervision to families and children according to the guidelines.
• Crisis intervention using good judgment and excellent communication skills to ward off impending crises. Intervene effectively when the guidelines for the visit are not being followed.
• Document all visits in a timely fashion according to program standards. Track statistical information and complete weekly service log.
• Conduct family orientations and children orientations as directed
• Attend all bi- weekly staff meetings and monthly consortium meetings.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
They will act in a non-discriminatory manner towards all clients, regardless of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, physical handicap, social or economic status, affectional preference or choice of lifestyle.
Sufficient knowledge of conditions that require supervised visitation. i.e., physical or sexual abuse, neglect, chemical dependency and/or mental illness.
Have an understanding of the cycles of violence surrounding domestic violence and battering techniques
Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Must be dependable- when scheduled to work, must honor that commitment
Have good judgment, maturity, common sense, and a high degree of responsibility
Be able to maintain an independent role and draw boundaries
Have an understanding of child development needs and issues
Must be at least 21 years of age
Bilingual skills a plus
Please email your resume to: Amanda@familiesandcommunities.org
Catherwood Home Child Care is currently seeking to fill a
Child Care Provider Position
*Child Care provider position
*Monday-Friday, occasional Saturday
*Hours vary 6:30am-3:30pm / 30-40 hrs per week
*Starting wage $7.25
*Partial benefit plan
*Prior experience with infants/children
*Ability to be self-directed and dependable
*Assist children in basic self-help skills
*Skill in planning and presenting crafts/activities/songs and finger plays
*CPR/1st aid, SUID and AHT training required and provided
*Pass a Criminal Background check
*Basic housekeeping and maintenance
Please contact Sue Wolf at (507)434-2160